Welcome to Falmouth, Jamaica!
We are your guide to everything you need to know about Falmouth, Jamaica and the surrounding area.
Falmouth is located on the North Coast, a short 25 minute drive from Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay. To the East, it is just 45 minutes to Discovery Bay/Runaway Bay and approximately 75 minutes to Ocho Rios. To the West, it is approximately 90 minutes to Negril.
Falmouth, Jamaica boasts many attractions, just to name a few;
- Birthplace of Olympic Gold Medalist and World Record holder Usain Bolt
- *New* Falmouth Cruise Ship Pier ~ Built specially for Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas (the largest cruise ships in the world)
- Greenfield Multipurpose Stadium ~ Home of the Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival, as well as the opening ceremony for the 2007 Cricket World Cup championship
- Martha Brae River ~ Bamboo rafting down the beautiful and tranquil Martha Brae River
- Glistening Waters’ natural phosphorescent lagoon appropriately named ‘Luminous Lagoon’, which is one of the world’s rarest natural wonders
- Many historic plantation homes and the Caribbean’s largest collection of historic Georgian architectural buildings
- Fantastic restaurants, local bars and beautiful spots to just relax by the sea
Visit ourThings To Do page and the Photo Gallery to find out more about what Falmouth has to offer, but first take a peak at the Falmouth’s History, Falmouth’s Historic Sites and New Falmouth pages for some interesting facts about Falmouth, Jamaica.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact Us with your question and maybe we can help.
Pizza 2 Go! Jamaica’s 1st Authentic Mobile Pizza Truck. At Pizza 2 Go! we provide our diners with a unique roadside dining experience of tasty and delicious pizza at a great value. We are also available for Community & Social Events, On-Site Catering and Corporate Functions. “Like” us on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter for up-to-date locations and specials.